Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 November, 10:13 (E)
I am posting this to all, instead of singling out accounts.
I have seen several people post new "VK" accounts.
Please do not be misled. A few accounts have already been called out for this , ie the Jax Son acct. I'd rather be accused of spreading truth than false hope. Thank you for understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
I agree, Charlie.

There isn't a logical benevolent reason that VK would immediately move accounts. He has bowed out. Gracefully. He mentioned it years in advance.

Many on AU and X want to hold on, it is understandable, but that wishing for the past makes a person vulnerable to new deception. Any new VK account at this time is likely a fraud preying on followers. Please AU, don't give any bad actors the opportunity.
11:05 AM - Nov 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 November, 11:32
In response Water Mark to his Publication
He gave many people hope, and guided many to do their own research. He even said that if he did not leave, the good things that are supposed to happen, would not come.
We have all become conditioned to be leaders and step into "our" roles as leaders. And, as you are aware of, I dislike making statements like this post, but have seen too many grabbing at straws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 November, 12:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Nothing wrong with tough love Charlie.
🙏