Keyser Soze @KeyserSoze
In order to finish this race, we have to run right past the Devil himself...
Try not to look directly into his eyes.
You will be tempted to, but I'd strongly advise against it.
I still have nightmares about some of the crap that I've seen.
If you are curious, have your finger on the mouse and be ready to quickly click on that red "x".
If you are curious, don't be afraid to close the door when you feel like you've seen enough.
#wwg1wga , #MAGA , #TheGreatAwakening , #GodWins , #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming , #thestormisuponus
01:53 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by KeyserSoze in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
13 February, 02:51
In response Keyser Soze to his Publication
AMEN ❤️🇺🇸☝️TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
13 February, 03:07
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Some very good people remember, some said it wasn't this bad ,they wanted to believe it isn't true in their hearts ,it's truly is that digusting! I sympathize with those that have a hard time accepting what WE are not close to being whatsoever ,to a certain degree, however some of those same people have asked for PROOF regarding what has been said many times before for that proof hard to swallow ,those same people instead of acknowledgement, attack those that are brave enough to prove it! This is what I say to those "NONE OF US SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT GOD IS AGAINST ,WANT THIS DISGUST TO BE TRUE"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
12 February, 02:14
I do not think I could see it, the little I have seen on here and gab, when I come across them again I cannt scroll fast enough by, it makes me boil inside. Praying for justice !!!!!!!!!!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 February, 11:56
The devil himself had better not meet MY EYES when I'm prayed up!

Flee before me, satan!

Chr Ctn @ChrisC_989_
13 February, 02:27
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication