Keyser Soze @KeyserSoze
11 February, 01:53
In order to finish this race, we have to run right past the Devil himself...
Try not to look directly into his eyes.
You will be tempted to, but I'd strongly advise against it.
I still have nightmares about some of the crap that I've seen.
If you are curious, have your finger on the mouse and be ready to quickly click on that red "x".
If you are curious, don't be afraid to close the door when you feel like you've seen enough.
#wwg1wga , #MAGA , #TheGreatAwakening , #GodWins , #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming , #thestormisuponus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
13 February, 02:51
In response Keyser Soze to his Publication
AMEN ❤️🇺🇸☝️TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
Some very good people remember, some said it wasn't this bad ,they wanted to believe it isn't true in their hearts ,it's truly is that digusting! I sympathize with those that have a hard time accepting what WE are not close to being whatsoever ,to a certain degree, however some of those same people have asked for PROOF regarding what has been said many times before for that proof hard to swallow ,those same people instead of acknowledgement, attack those that are brave enough to prove it! This is what I say to those "NONE OF US SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT GOD IS AGAINST ,WANT THIS DISGUST TO BE TRUE"
03:07 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it