Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 11:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
24 November, 04:29 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Come on now frens. I have to say this. None of you find it odd that VK's last post depicts a fairly well known issue with Windows? A screen that is stuck in shutdown mode. As if VK himself is in limbo somewhere between shutting down and staying. There is also the dot indicating by his own terms "something between a retweet and a full comment." Anyways, probably wishful thinking. Leave it to VK to leave us in such a way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 November, 06:10
In response TonyG to his Publication
VK says he's now off Twitter, yet I saw him yesterday on Telegram.

Free Bird @DCast
Why is he promoting the #Tesseract so strongly these days?
Did u ever read "A Wrinkle In Time"? (1960) The writer brought this up, being interested in the Quantum Theory. The main characters in her book: Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who, and Mrs. Which "are immortal beings who can travel across large stretches of both space and time by dematerializing and rematerializing ("tessering"). They are all capable of shapeshifting, but appear as elderly women for almost all of the story."
She introduces "IT" the heinous brain that CONtrols people by Hypnotizing them - all on the 'same beat'.
"The three Mrs. Ws tesser the children to the edge of the inhabited part of a dark planet named Camazotz, which has succumbed to The Black Thing, and where the Mrs. Ws cannot themselves enter." Why can't they enter?
God's Angels or fallen demon?
Read more here (has they're of 'perspective' 'slant) https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
04:29 PM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 November, 09:24
In response Free Bird to her Publication
FROM THE 2018 movie..

After the disappearance of her scientist father, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find him.

Director
Ava DuVernay
Writers
Jennifer Lee Jeff Stockwell Madeleine L'Engle
Stars
Storm Reid Oprah Winfrey Reese Witherspoon

Free Bird @DCast
28 November, 09:31
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I'll pass
The book was worth reading
What the d'vils do with it, not impressed

1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 05:28
In grade school I had a teacher who after recess on Thursdays read this book to the class... took like half the year. I have not seen the book since... weird vibe now...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TonyG @TonyG
24 November, 06:11
Have not seen this movie. Sounds right up my alley though. Added to my list of movies to watch.

Free Bird @DCast
25 November, 12:12
In response TonyG to his Publication
The movies might have a different bent on the subjects or focus than the book. The writer was supposedly Christian, so there's a spiritual connection.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 November, 05:22
A Wrinkle In Time was in my kid's homeschooling curriculum. Very good book, which I am now getting reacquainted with, on audiobook. I love audiobooks... very relaxing, if one gets a good narrator.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 November, 05:32
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Very relevant to the time we're in, I say.