Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
20 April, 10:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
APL = 9.747/10
😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
19 April, 10:42
with VK back in action on X was hopeful there was gonna be some activity on AU, sad face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristen Ouchthatshot @OuchthatshotK
19 April, 08:00
Restarting

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
17 April, 05:44
@VincentKennedy

HOME BASE

I started following you on anonup and trust me this website is much good as twitta,

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

10 April, 10:57
APL = 9.727/10 😄

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
04 April, 10:58
Welcome back VK :)

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 April, 08:07
Happy New Year VK. Lets do this.Godspeed Anons🙏💞🐸

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 April, 05:32

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 April, 08:09
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
🙏Happy New Year VK.💞

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
02 April, 04:58
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
He missed us! He knows we need his direction on what to do next! We have missed you VK! WELCOME BACK!

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
21 March, 05:42
I don't know about others, I just miss you alot
I miss your vibes, host doesn't enthusiast me X
Your vibes was top notch, off the charts! Hope we could meet someday
Love and Light to you and family
Be safe, stay hydrated
Thank you for everything 🤍🐸
Love wins

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
10 March, 03:30
VK - vibes ... is that you? 😎
Lol
#FamilyIsEverything

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 March, 07:02
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Who is that kid.

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
07 March, 09:04
Miss ya VK ✨️🩷

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 February, 09:20
Just wanted to say Hi VK. We miss you

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
19 February, 01:42
Hi VK miss ya so! 🙏🏼

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
30 January, 05:36
oh no. I took a big break and VK is gone...😟

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
27 January, 01:55
@VincentKennedy SENDING YOU PLETHORA OF LOVE & LIGHT 🤍😎
I REALLY RESPECT YOU Ser :)
FamilyIsEverything 🤍
please CLEAN AND SWIFT WIN 🙏🥲🤍
SENDING OUT LOVE AND LIGHT to everyone!

25 January, 02:09
APL = 9.654/10 😄

25 January, 08:08
did the APL level go up or is just me?

25 January, 02:15
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I think since yesterday I stop by here every day. Greetings from Europe
😄

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
07 January, 08:56
Missing you VK… And my Mom…

... Fighter @Fighter
05 January, 01:58

CathyA @CathyA
04 January, 02:58
Miss you ❤️

02 January, 05:28
Looking for VK? 😂
#FamilyIsEverything

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 February, 01:09
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
💝😿🙏🏻

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 January, 03:04
Happy New Year, VK! Just in case you ever visit incognito, wanted to wish you a great new year! Come back soon! It's a brand-new year! 😊💖🙏

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
28 December, 08:49
. *sigh*

Will BKr @WillBK
22 December, 12:19
Still pissed.

Marty Samara @Marty_samara
13 December, 08:57

LoveConquers All @All777Love
11 December, 05:55
Wassup fam? I hope everything is good. #Trump2024 is on the horizon. See you there.👀💕⌛️🇱🇷

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 December, 03:34
who dis?

13 December, 01:34
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Wish he would pop in here

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 December, 08:24
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
*2pics*
(Thread)
https://twitter.com/KayTha...

WuChi

☯️
Five Elements

Z

08 December, 05:43

Simon Belle @SimonBelle
07 December, 01:28