Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
I thought Id try and... I dont know how... but somehow Im back on twit(X). Mad a new(ish) acct and they have not kicked me off yet. Usually in about that time they lock it back up. After I went through the hoops, they did lock it to reverify I was human but im still on... Frens I See FRENS!!!! After all this time and tries... Almost seems too good to be true. If your on please find me and if you see fit... will you be my fren? Lol
71_rehctaWmrotS 😘😜
04:06 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
25 November, 01:57
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
found you ;)

I'm on X account #7 , it seems to have minder bots. I get a block for nothing and constantly have to do ridiculous captchas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 02:08
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
I hear ya, they won't let me like, share, friend, nothing right now. X is still a joke. If its that close to being the same as last time it shouldnt be too long before I'm banned again. On good behavior now because it's nice connecting with some other Patriots I haven't seen in awhile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 01:08
Yes!!🫂😏❤️ congratulations freen

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 November, 04:24
Got you!
mjwrew

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 November, 04:13
See if you can find me same name

24 November, 04:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Found you brother 👊