Night Shift @kekerista
I have a prayer request, Fam.

My husband does NOT believe in God.
Do you think, through our prayer, collectively.....when you remember to include him....we can get him to open the idea to him?

He's the A type personality. Tyical...needs "proof"
I believe in prayer
I believe it can move mountains and change the course of action.

Do you think you can spare a few minutes or seconds in your day to do this for me? Been with him for 29 years and I've realized I can't do this on my own.

His name is Robert.
And he is our brother
Let's help him, he is struggling and he is so lost.
Thank you for your time friends.
11:26 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 December, 02:22
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Father you are forever above reigning and below sustaining you are the hedge around this family I pray your love grace and mercy are sufficient I thank you I praise you love you and believe in you I beseech you Father to give him a thirst and hunger for the truth in Jesus name

In response to your post
kirk camron is his name left behind series sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 02:20
The History and discovery channel has proven that Christ existed and lays it out with the bible
watch the passion of Christ Jim chevsil.
watch Left Behind think there is 3 to that series Camron Kirkmen
and he can always ask the lord to send the holy spirit to lead him to the truth if he really doesn't believe, ask him to just try it. most of all if he was the truth to read the bible with his heart and not his head.. remind him Samson was in love with a gold digger David was an adultrist and a murderer but a man after God heart and God found favor with him and was the bloodline that mary came from Jesus mother Mary. Paul was a Christian killer everyone was some kind of dysfunctional.. bible teaches finance farming how to raise children life in general issues problems etc. he will never know the truth if you doesn't at least find out who Jesus really was (History Channel).. plant these seeds and then let go and let God do the rest
Holy Father you are forever above reigning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 02:27
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
print these out and leave them under a book in the bathroom men like to read things when they are in there have any questions just ask if i dont know i will find out ..

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 December, 12:36
Prayers for you and Robert!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 December, 12:16
I believe when the Event by God occurs we all will have an awakening to his might and at that point will feel your husband will realize who God is. Whether he chooses to follow is his souls path, all you can do is pray for his guidance to awaken. Each of us has our own paths and timing as to when awakening occurs for us. No judgements to be made, we each made a contract with God and we each do it in our own timing. Blessings and prayers for your husband to recognize the light within him! 🙏🙏🙏 Hugs to you for caring so much for him. 🤗🤗🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 December, 12:12
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, Please wrap Your loving arms around Robert and open his heart, mind, and eyes to see You. Help him understand You and give him wisdom to know that You are His Father and He is Your child. Let him feel some kind of miracle and come to repentance to You. Show him that some things are spiritual and not physical. That we have to have faith in You and trust You, Your guidance, and in Your promises to us. Please bless this family and help them through these troubling times. I pray this for all families going through similar circumstances, including mine. Help them remember what believing in You, Your grace, and Your salvation really means. Show them the love that only You can give us, Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 December, 12:24
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Acts 26:18

Lord, I pray for Robert to know you.
I pray for eyes to be opened to see,
ears to hear, and a heart to know you.
Crack open the door, break into his life and let him see a glimmer of your power.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 December, 11:06
Father God 💕🙏💕
In Repentance
Through Your Beautiful
Precious Son,
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah, 💕🙏💕
You Hear The Hearts
Of Your Children
From To And Fro
Father. 💕🙏💕

Father God You Know Robert.
Yeshua You Know Robert.

Father God Do What You Do
To Knock Socks Off For Robert To See Truth Through Your Precious Awesome Son Christ Jesus!

EVERY DAY
Rock 'n Roll Robert!
Accept Christ Jesus,
Ask Forgiveness In
Your Heart To Your
Father God Creator YHVH
Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
AND Enjoy The Ride!
💕🙏💕👍💕🎶💕🤗💕🌼
🤸

Robert,
Father God Created
Terra Firma For You
And Yours Because
You Are His Child.
Father God Created
Only One Of You!
... AND My Dad's Name
IS Robert, My Son's Name
IS Robert, My Brother's Son's
Name IS Robert AND THEY ALL Rock 'n Roll With Sweet Jesus Yeshua Messiah!

Bask In Joy Of The Lord
Because You And Yours
Are Truly Blessed!
💕🙏💕🌼

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 December, 10:33
God bless you & Robert with guidance on the path that both of you may proceed in a good way.

God bless you to be able to be with Robert until & after he has his own connection to Spirit, to God. It will be a strong connection when it comes. He's a fortunate man with a good woman.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
05 December, 10:23
Praying for your husband Robert. Also, praying for you Night Shift.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Dear God Almighty soften Robert's heart. Allow him to become aware of Your boundless love for him. Open his eyes to see the wonders of Your creation that surround him each and every day. Spark his sense of gratitude for the blessings in his life that come from You. May Robert one day repent for his sins and accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
God is real Robert. Seems he sent you an Angel 29 years ago.Prayers and blessings to you both.Godspeed🙏💞

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 December, 10:18
My eyes leaked...
Spirit Is Moving...

🙏💫🙏

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
05 December, 10:10
The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel https://www.goodreads.com/...

This book may help. I'm praying for you and your husband 🙏.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
05 December, 10:05
Done and done. Amen

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 December, 10:01
Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and opening Night Shift’s husband and Your child Robert’s heart to your Divine Mercy, Divine Love, and Divine Wisdom. 🙏😇

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
04 December, 09:38
dear lord , please open the eyes and ears of the ones who do not follow you and your word. make them see you are real and you are all we have to save us, in jesus name amen

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 December, 09:37
🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼Amen

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
04 December, 08:46
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
03 December, 08:48
Praying 🙏 for God to show Robert the way!! God Bless

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 December, 08:45
God, Thank You for Your Blessings, and we now pray that Robert realize You are The Truth, The Way, and that Robert know You are with him always, and that You Love him! Thank You God!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 December, 08:33
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
03 December, 08:32
🙏 Asking God to send Robert the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that he may know him.
💗

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 December, 08:32
I pray that Robert opens his eyes and sees the wonders that God has done. God please wake him up!🙏🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
03 December, 08:31
🙏💓

connie wright @cowri
03 December, 08:28
🙏God Robert needs you in his life. We pray once you enter into Robert's Heart Robert will feel Peace like he has never experienced before. God we ask this in your name 🙏God. Amen🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 08:22
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 November, 02:53
Prayed--as I once was there, moral [I thought]
hard working and totaly lost...remember, the wife
is the turner of the neck--of the husband and he
reaps blessings from a believing wife--ask Holy
Spirit [hound of Heaven] to be in his mind of all things Jesus when he sleeps

Night Shift @kekerista
25 November, 11:39
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I will, thank you so much!
Blessings to you friend

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 November, 12:27
Sending prayers for Robert and you. Hugs. 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
24 November, 12:01

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
24 November, 11:58
Sending blessings 🙏🏻and prayers 🙏🏻for Robert 🕊️🙏🏻❤️🕊️