Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 November, 10:11
Know what else is WEIRD< removed a california scents thing from my room, and wonder if that was affecting other components in Puppy. NOW he is fine.....usually use Scentsy candle warmers just told the vet that and I was rescheduling later. Got the fluoride awkward pause on the phone....lol. I was like there is actually a lot of data online.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 November, 10:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Those candles and manufactured scents are the new second hand smoke thing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 10:17 (E)
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
WAY worse than that, and if it is affecting our critters you can be rest assured it is affecting us. Not good.

24 November, 10:18
By satanic intent......it is.....of course.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
Of course!!! For some it’s addictive gotta have that scent. Just cut up some lemons drop a cinnamon stick in a pot on the stove and let it slowly heat up.
10:23 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aunt Ro#, click on at the bottom under it