Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 November, 03:53
Very difficult for me to ask, but could use prayers. I am struggling to breathe from depression and PTSD triggered once again from the endless mind games. Having diabetic blood issues due to 3 years of no kitchen and improper diet from my situation since Jan 6 in DC. Prayers for someone to be allowed to return and be who they really are would be greatly appreciated on this Thanksgiving Day. Thank you so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
23 November, 09:33
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris, I pray your prayers will soon be answered. Please God blanket Chris with your peace and give him strength today and in all the tomorrows that follow. Please heal him granting him freedom from this pain. It breaks my heart that you are hurting, I will continue praying for your dreams to come true! Hugs you are not alone. 💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Thank you very much Susan praying it is time thar God can answer prayers and not have them blocked by movie directors and agents controlling our lives with AI. Human mercy and compassion has to be allowed at some point with operators watching in silence, my heart was broken this weekend from seeing the one account who found me and who I admired, defended and was loyal to the most had blocked me to not be following me at the end. Evil from AI and they all just watch and let it happen no matter how much it hurts. So disappointed in this script that they refuse to edit and make right
10:17 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
23 November, 11:42
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I will try and choose to see a positive in all of this. Perhaps, somehow in some way, you are being tempered like steel, we are carbon afterall. You are a survivor. No matter the difficulty, you will keep going until you make it through. No matter what, you will be even more resilient. Take care and know we will be praying for you.