Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Very difficult for me to ask, but could use prayers. I am struggling to breathe from depression and PTSD triggered once again from the endless mind games. Having diabetic blood issues due to 3 years of no kitchen and improper diet from my situation since Jan 6 in DC. Prayers for someone to be allowed to return and be who they really are would be greatly appreciated on this Thanksgiving Day. Thank you so much
03:53 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 December, 10:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 December, 09:14
Prayers for reset of all the PTSD
and
replaced
with
PEACE LOVE JOY FAITH AND HOPE
in JESUS NAME AMEN>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
24 November, 07:44
Prayers and love sent my fren, WRWY

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
24 November, 07:44
Prayers for you Chris..May the God of Peace,wrap His tender loving arms around you 🙏❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 November, 07:18
Praying for divine help for you and that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Healing, peace, and many blessings upon you.

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
24 November, 12:54
Sending many prayers, 🙏🙏🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
23 November, 11:00
🙏🏼 praying that God would hold you tightly and that you feel the love and care of so many lifting you up tonight. May God bring peace, healing and comfort. Hold onto hope in the shadows and know that you are not alone there. No fear. 🙏🏼

“EVEN THOUGH I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
23 November, 09:56
I am sorry that you are suffering. My prayers are with you.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
23 November, 09:33
Chris, I pray your prayers will soon be answered. Please God blanket Chris with your peace and give him strength today and in all the tomorrows that follow. Please heal him granting him freedom from this pain. It breaks my heart that you are hurting, I will continue praying for your dreams to come true! Hugs you are not alone. 💕🙏

23 November, 10:17
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Thank you very much Susan praying it is time thar God can answer prayers and not have them blocked by movie directors and agents controlling our lives with AI. Human mercy and compassion has to be allowed at some point with operators watching in silence, my heart was broken this weekend from seeing the one account who found me and who I admired, defended and was loyal to the most had blocked me to not be following me at the end. Evil from AI and they all just watch and let it happen no matter how much it hurts. So disappointed in this script that they refuse to edit and make right

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 09:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LookUp @LookUp
23 November, 08:47
praying...

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
23 November, 08:39
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 November, 08:41
Chris, sounds very much like you're under spiritual attack. The good news is that when you recognize it and know how to deal with it, you can make it go away.

There are things we can't see. Some feed off negative emotions, They communicate by speaking to your mind as if it were your own thoughts.
Read that again -- 'as if it were your own thoughts.'

The two books pictured below I highly recommend, in order to understand what draws them to you & how to kick them out. You can read the reviews on Amazon; some have been life-changing.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6
They have had you on defense 🛡️
Armed with information you will be on offense 🗡️

"I give you power and authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
That is a promise.
I've witnessed it many times!

Wishing you peace 🙏

23 November, 08:59
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you very much…not easy when the attacks come from your own soul family from behind a desk using AI to act like Satan and laugh behind your back in secret back channel groups. I have been good for a long rime with the real Satan….anon family members hiding behind masks has gotten to the point of disgusting games and they should be ashamed of themselves for agreeing to keep doing it

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
23 November, 08:29
🙏💓

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
23 November, 08:23
Prayers for you sweet brother in Christ Yeshua ❤️🙏….

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 November, 08:10
We are here YOU are Loved🙏🙏🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 November, 08:05
Sending many prayers, 🙏🙏🙏♥️

... Fighter @Fighter
23 November, 08:04
We are here with you, we hear you patriot

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
23 November, 08:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
23 November, 07:53
🙏Praying for you!

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
23 November, 07:36
I do not know you personally Chris but your posting time stood out as an angel number to me. Some say comms, I think more spiritually…

If any of this resonates with you, I believe it was for you-

Angel Number 353 is a powerful indication of important life changes occurring in your life (or about to occur). These changes have come about due to your positive attitude and intentions to better your life on all levels. Your prayers and positive affirmations have manifested your desired changes, and ‘better’ is now on its way into your life.

Angel Number 353 brings a message that the decisions and choices you are making in regards to changing aspects of your life are the right ones to make, and you are encouraged to put them into practice as soon as possible. Trust that the angels support you in these choices and are sending you intuitive guidance to help you through the transitions.

Continued in comments…

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
23 November, 07:36
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Angel Number 353 tells you that although your steps may not seem clear to you right now, have faith and trust that these changes will bring about positive opportunities for you to take advantage of. Know that they are appearing in your life for a higher reason, so follow your path with faith and confidence.

You know within that you have made the right choices and decisions when you feel peace in your heart.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 November, 07:31
Never hesitate to ask, we are here for you.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 November, 07:29
Praying for you.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 November, 07:29
🙏🙏🙏prayers for you brother !!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 November, 07:25
Praying for you fren 🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 November, 07:15
Prayers for you Chris 🙏 ❤️

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
23 November, 07:03
😌🌴🙏

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
23 November, 07:01
Sending love and prayers. 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 November, 06:59
Faith not fear God is with you when you ask Dear Lord please help Chris with his health feel in with your spirit Lord heal him help him get through his struggles for your Glory dear Lord Amen and Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 November, 06:57
Hold on, it won't be long now!

Read today's messages, From Charlie Ward on Wed. 22 Nov .. it's never sounded this positive.

https://operationdisclosur...

Just got 5 Mil heavy lifters. Time in GREEN. GMT UTC.

I've never seen this in Canada before.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
23 November, 07:03
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Judy Byington is a con artist.