Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If what the MSM is showing is true, and grant you that is a big fookn "IF" that must be confirmed thro Patriot alternative sources, there is a lot going on in Italy and Ireland now.

https://youtu.be/ugk7GBZSz...
Riot Police Deploy On Dublin Streets Seeing Violence Following Mass Stabbing That Injured Children - YouTube

Riot Police are called to the streets of Dublin, Ireland, where unrest is seeing violence following a mass stabbing in which children were injured.Fuel your ...

08:14 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
23 November, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ireland PM stated some years back that they would be bringing one million african muslims into the country.

He did not ask the Irish people if this was what they wanted.
Ireland is part of the EU and did not come under Brexit.
All EU governments are ruining their countries with mass immigration from clashing cultures.

Ireland has a population of around 5 million.

To bring one million muslims into such a small population, instantly changes the demographic of the country.

The new immigrants, now they are in large enough numbers, are now doing what they do, raping, stabbing etc.

These scenes are the result.

They are real, and although ruining countries are part of the NWO's plans, I don't think they're part of "the movie."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 10:31
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
They were definitely part of the Team Evil script I think among other things to divide and destroy countries. Not sure it was anything the White Hats could have actually stopped.
It is a big planet and Team Evil had spent 100's of yrs placing their people in all the most powerful positions around the globe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 November, 10:01
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Allowing countries to be ruined/raped by demon
men to play out the movie is very evil in my book

... Fighter @Fighter
23 November, 08:25
I m not sure but I think we are watching movie 🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:48
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Hard to tell on video what is real and what is not.
We are for sure playing in a live ongoing movie.

"Greatest Story Ever Told"
"The Great Awakening"

The Years in Earth History when the Q Team and Patriots around the world together changed the manifesting course of this planet and saved humanity from extinction.💜

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 November, 10:02
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
most def!
on a totally different note i'm thankful that the other 364 days/year when you search cranberries the ai algorithm minions spit out kickass music instead of the nastiest recipes for the least appealing berry!
😂
here's hoping for peace 4 xmas!
💛
https://youtu.be/8MuhFxaT7...
The Cranberries - Zombie 1999 Live Video - YouTube

The Cranberries - Zombie (Album No Need to Argue 1994) "Beneath the Skin" Live concert at the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy 1999 Paris, FranceDolores O'Ri...

... Fighter @Fighter
23 November, 08:25

... Fighter @Fighter
23 November, 08:24