Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 08:14
If what the MSM is showing is true, and grant you that is a big fookn "IF" that must be confirmed thro Patriot alternative sources, there is a lot going on in Italy and Ireland now.

https://youtu.be/ugk7GBZSz...
Riot Police Deploy On Dublin Streets Seeing Violence Following Mass Stabbing That Injured Children - YouTube

Riot Police are called to the streets of Dublin, Ireland, where unrest is seeing violence following a mass stabbing in which children were injured.Fuel your ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... Fighter @Fighter
I m not sure but I think we are watching movie 🍿
08:25 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fighter in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 November, 10:02
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
most def!
on a totally different note i'm thankful that the other 364 days/year when you search cranberries the ai algorithm minions spit out kickass music instead of the nastiest recipes for the least appealing berry!
😂
here's hoping for peace 4 xmas!
💛
https://youtu.be/8MuhFxaT7...
The Cranberries - Zombie 1999 Live Video - YouTube

The Cranberries - Zombie (Album No Need to Argue 1994) "Beneath the Skin" Live concert at the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy 1999 Paris, FranceDolores O'Ri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:48
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Hard to tell on video what is real and what is not.
We are for sure playing in a live ongoing movie.

"Greatest Story Ever Told"
"The Great Awakening"

The Years in Earth History when the Q Team and Patriots around the world together changed the manifesting course of this planet and saved humanity from extinction.💜