Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 07:49 (E)
Donā€™t you thinkā€¦ if JFK Jr were alive and he was to become POTUS 46, that he would camouflage himself as an Anon and secretly/openly hang around everyone before making his Return?

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 November, 08:07
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yep, sure does! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 08:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
How did VK have a video of the Q Watch?

When Q only posted a picture?

#Fooked

=)

Charlie Lost in the WoodsāŸ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 08:53
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
There is also a person (unrelated to VK) that has posted about pistachios and clam chowder, but nobody caught on and I did not want to let on that I saw and was watching the posts.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
GM Charlie! Good eye, I don't remember this. Still missin VK's good morning patriots posts! Feels strange not seeing them šŸ˜¢but I think he knew we were ready to go on without him. But he may pop up again as someone else? Either way so grateful to have known him for 3 yrs. Hope you have a nice day with family today šŸ˜
10:12 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the WoodsāŸ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 10:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
GM Mare!
I think you are right, one new account will pop up, and follow 17 or 35 people and all eyes will go to that account.
Have a beautiful day today!