Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 November, 01:10
Please can anyone help me?
I need to get out of this house.
I need someone do a fundraiser for me so I can get out of this toxic house.
Toxic spouse who is blaming me for everything.
Badgering me all. day. long.
Year after year.
He's been at it for 8 hours straight.
Threatening me.
Saying I need to pay more $$ even though I cover almost half our expenses.
I NEED HELP!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Boy can I relate. I can't take much more of my toxic house either. All of what is going on has really affected my home. It was stressful enough living with someone with PTSD. Add all the economics and the state of the world and we are on overload. Now on top of that I have to deal with a loved one who was just diagnosed with a serious illness. I am praying for you to find a way out. Maybe do a gofundme type of thing but with the other company. I can't think of what the name of it is. This stress is really taking its toll on families that were already struggling.
01:19 AM - Nov 23, 2023 (E)
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 November, 01:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i need someone doing it for me as i need to keep it anonymous. i'm so sorry you're dealing with similar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 01:35
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thanks . . . I feel your pain . . . I hope we see the Best soon . . . I really do.