12:56 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
23 November, 12:09
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
1/

Well the man knows his scripture.

As does Satan very well however.

And scripture quite clearly informs that this world is fallen and will be *finally* destroyed (and quite soon) along w/ the majority of people at Jesus' coming to collect His bride of the resurrected righteous dead and those left alive.

We still have certain definite events to take place and personal duties, as he states, to perform until that time.

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
23 November, 12:09
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
2/

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen" Rev22:17-21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 11:45
He was in favor of giving Ukraine more of our taxpayer dollars, so I can't trust this guy.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 November, 12:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Think that and he is all a part of the 🍿🎥🎬📽️🎞️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 November, 11:01
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the "remnant" needs to be WAY more than 10 people this time around!

wht 2.0 @wht
23 November, 11:46
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
144,000 ... will witness the [soon] coming of the Lord

as well as the destruction of *this* world

'it is written'

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 November, 10:56
But God ….. Suddenly!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 November, 10:24
CGI and a very bad one.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 11:23
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
reflection in bookcase

23 November, 12:23
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I believe all part of the 🍿🎥🎬📽️🎞️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 November, 10:10
WOW.
Divine intervention.
LOVE

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 November, 10:01
“A Collective sin” Fuck him we didn’t sin Collectively THEY did that. We didn’t human traffic and enslave people. They did that NOT We the people. Stop lying while talking about the almighty.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 November, 09:57
It is always about trusting and believing God, following His Way, and knowing that God has a plan for each of us. That plan is we are to accept and believe in all He has already done on our behalf. To be thankful and live a life of gratitude. Be a beacon of light and love to others is how we honor God. 😇

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
23 November, 03:24
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 09:16
Demon sins, not ours, He is kicking demon ass. Knows who we all are. : )

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
23 November, 09:13
On Thanksgiving Day no less

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
23 November, 09:13
Wow

chore Toke @choretoke
23 November, 04:05
Something about this guy that really makes me uneasy, his eyes 🤔That looks like a mask he’s wearing 😏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 November, 05:14
In response chore Toke to her Publication
holy cow I was just going to say, he SOUNDS good BUT I don't trust him!
First, what was that weird voice shift? just a dry mouth?
Second, he does the lie "tell" of shifting his eyes to the right
Third, the pupils of his eyes aren't quite circular. Have that almost inverted triangular shape like a reptile.
Fourth, he looks Jewish, he's pro-Israel [FAKE Israel, that is Rev 2:9]

I think his answers might've been staged
He wants to appeal to the religious right

23 November, 12:26
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I believe it’s all part of the 🍿🎥🎬📽️🎞️

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 November, 02:56
Keep praying everyone 👍

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 November, 01:36
God is known to engineer situations that look to have no way out, no way of surviving, to make
us look to choosing him or keep our path of Oh
so great wisdom