The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 November, 12:56
WOW!—WOW!—WOW! Listen to this!!! #ButGod
🙏♥️💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
1/

Well the man knows his scripture.

As does Satan very well however.

And scripture quite clearly informs that this world is fallen and will be *finally* destroyed (and quite soon) along w/ the majority of people at Jesus' coming to collect His bride of the resurrected righteous dead and those left alive.

We still have certain definite events to take place and personal duties, as he states, to perform until that time.

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this
12:09 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
23 November, 12:09
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
2/

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen" Rev22:17-21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396