Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 11:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
@VincentKennedy I WON the traveling device!! I'm tying to DM you but it wont let me. Please reach out. I'm on the West Coast, it's not midnight yet, please don't leave yet. THANK YOU!!! I'm super excited!
12:32 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelle in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
23 November, 12:57
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 November, 12:49
Congratulations Belle, soo cool !!!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 November, 06:52
Congratulations!! Very cool indeed!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 November, 02:39
Let us know when you get it.....cant wait to see it ....

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 November, 02:48
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I will! 😊

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 November, 12:53
Congratulations @LibertyBelle !!! Maybe contact one of those that helped VK compile the list. They might be able to get a hold of him...or try dm'ing him via X?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 November, 12:49
Liberty, DM someone you know your info & see if they can get it to him.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 12:45
Congrads! Libertybelle
Very Fitting, Ther truly R no Coincidences

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 12:43
Congratulations!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 November, 12:42
Have faith, I've no doubt he has the resources to get it to you, Sister.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 November, 12:36
Congratulations, Liberty Belle! 🙌🏼