Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 11:29
Everyone please thank @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for figuring out the winner and double checking it.

Congrats @LibertyBelle you are the winner.

@LibertyBelle please DM me where to send this time traveling device.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
WOW!!! That's me!! THANK YOU @vincentkennedy !! I'm so excited! I have been talking about this today and had no idea I won. What a surprise to log in and see my name! I've been following the journey and have found it all so interesting. So grateful and thankful on this Thanksgiving Eve. VK, I tried to DM you but it said I didn't have permissions. What should I do? Please reach out before you leave AU. THANK YOU VK!
Much Love, LibertyBelle.
12:13 AM - Nov 23, 2023 (E)
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelle in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
23 November, 08:03
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
I'm so very happy for You!
Love and Blessings to You
& Your Family, Always. ๐Ÿ’š
Happy Thanksgiving!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
23 November, 01:02
Congratulations!๐Ÿ•Š

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 November, 12:58
Congrats!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 November, 12:49
Congratulations! So awesome that you won! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š