Kim Runner @kimrunner
As requested, here is the Rumble link to the VK Tribute Video...

https://rumble.com/v3xam3y...
03:59 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 November, 12:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you Kim! It is awesome! Have a beautiful day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 November, 03:43
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thanks so much.
Hope you do, too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
24 November, 11:59
I had never seen VK's Glossary until watching this video. Thank you for putting it together, Very thoughtful and I have to admit it made me a little emotional. I think he may have left us a message in his last post. Or maybe I am just holding on to hoping we will be hearing from him again someday.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

24 November, 12:34
In response TonyG to his Publication
ty :)

and i believe we will

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 November, 03:09
Awww, what a wonderful tribute to VK Kim and an everlasting gift to all of us as well. It’s a great video! I can’t even express what you, VK and all the rest of the Anon fam have meant to me over the last 5 years. I was a seed blowing in the wind, looking for a place to grow. 😊 I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving….lots to be thankful for. Much love. 😊🫶🏻

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 November, 01:48
How are you doing Kim? Very thoughtful of you and sqawk!

23 November, 11:16
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Doing pretty well.
Thanks for asking.
Hope the same for you - enjoy your day with your fam.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
22 November, 11:34
Just beautiful Kim this made me shed tears...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 November, 10:33
Hey Kim !!...This is AWESOME !

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 10:06
You did an amazing job Kim. ThanQ! 😇 I am sure VK was very honored by your effort. It was a treat for us on AnonUp as well. Lots of sweet memories.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
22 November, 09:46
Rarely have I seen a video that was made with so much love. It is also a gift for all of us. Thank you Kim. ❤️🧚

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
22 November, 09:41
Thank you Kim! Love both you and VK Forever.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 November, 09:28
Beautiful. ❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 November, 09:09
That song though Kim 😭 Well done Lady 🙏❤️
It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 November, 08:47
You rock Kim!
A proper send off for VK if ever there was one!
It’s a gift to the whole Anon community.
🙏

23 November, 11:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
thanks! one of the reasons we put it together.

Not 124getYQU @Not124getY
22 November, 08:46
💚.

23 November, 11:05
In response Not 124getYQU to his Publication
thanks friend.
miss ya...hope all is really well with you.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 08:32
This is awesome, Kim thx.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 07:22
ThanQ Kim...you ROCK!!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 November, 07:14
What a Great Tribute and what wonderful Job you did on it Kim💖!!!

But I am now crying again...😢

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 November, 07:13
It was beautiful, Kim...

22 November, 07:22
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
thanks so much!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 November, 05:59
Nice work, Kim!!!
Award winning tribute to VK!!!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 November, 05:50
Thank You Kim For All You Do.

22 November, 06:20
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Appreciate that. Tthank you!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 November, 05:47
Loved it thank you!!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 November, 05:41
Thank you everyone for making this journey special!!!

Everyone has special gifts they've shared and some are still yet to show us their beautiful gift.
May you each be blessed beyond measure as we move forward and never give up and never hesitate to reach out.... LOVE IS THE ANSWER

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
22 November, 07:19
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Wishing you & Dave & the whole family a very Blessed Thanksgiving. Much love & light!

Maura Veck @MVeck
22 November, 05:35
What an awesome video! Thanks for all your love, Kim 😍

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 November, 04:50
IT WAS WONDERFUL KIM FANTASTIC JOB
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS
TRIBUTE TO VK TOGETHER BRAVO !!!

22 November, 05:00
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thanks Mary!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
My goodness this is beautiful Kim.
Amazing Good Vibrations….
Thank you.
Happy tears watching this tribute.

What A Time
to
Be Alive.✨

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Thank you for posting it here! ❤️

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 04:35
This is truly a masterpiece and I recommend all go enjoy it. Get the tissues on hand because it does pull on the heart strings. Both @kimrunner & @Squawk truly put their hearts into putting it all together. If you love VK and he's impacted your life this video is for you:) #ThankYouVK

22 November, 04:58
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
THanks so much RC!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 November, 04:32
GREAT TRIBUTE TO OUR FREN KIM......

22 November, 04:59
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thanks George.
Really appreciate it!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 November, 04:27
Hello Kim! Great vid explains a lot WWG1WGA

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
22 November, 04:10
Watched this last night on X, read only for me. Beautifully done Kim. Thank you.

22 November, 04:15
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
Thanks so much!
Happy to hear you enjoyed it.