Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
just so we are clear how to count the winner the user must have a . in the context of the response. If it's a period at the end of a sentence it will count but must have a .
https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:49 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
22 November, 02:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Give it to Kim Runner! She made such a heartwarming video .....💗 Gonna miss ya Shenanigans! P.S. Tell Phae he's missed over here before you sign off? 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
22 November, 02:03
Hey folks! Stop counting kittens. Perhaps it's time we watched some water......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
22 November, 01:53
I counted @catadelle to be the 129th. I counted the replies that had a "." anywhere in their post, and the accounts I could not see. I saw three people that replied twice with a "." somewhere in their post. I did not count their second post. I also included people who typed a comma instead of a "." as I felt they meant to type a ".".

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 01:52
Did ya get it yet or you need help?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim :)

@kimrunner

I wrote it all down and came up with @CharRose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Per VK feedback:

I counted people that had accts set to private as having responded "."

I counted only the first qualifying comment a person made, only 1 entry

I counted comments that used a "." their comment in the form of a period or ... per VK comments

I did not count people who used ? or ! because that wasn't . Also per VK's feedback

I kept getting different people so I just took the time to write it out and it simplified things. At least people can see if they were counted or not if there are questions.

Maybe VK should stick around longer and make more tesserects! 😂

@VincentKennedy

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 November, 01:50
If a person commented twice should we count only their first comment? I’ve counted so many times starting from the bottom & following the rules of ‘.’ Somewhere in context if the post but that last Q needs clarity.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:52
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I made a chart and recorded everything, only counted 1 post per person.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 01:47 (E)
On the zillionth + 1 count, I got Dwain the Pain 1111 @MasterPent .

I only counted .’s.

I didn’t count posts without punctuation.

I didn’t count !, ? or …’s.

On VK’s instructions, I counted the 4 posts I couldn’t see.

I didn’t count the second posts that I noticed…Victoria Skywalker, Patriotic One and Selah 321.

I may have missed other second posts.

I also had a phone call in the middle of counting so who knows?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:45
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:53
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
@kimrunner does this sync with what you get?

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
22 November, 01:41
This quote gave me chills...Angel Number 129: Work in your Favor
Angel number 129 is a reminder from the divine realm that you have to understand that winners never quit, no matter what. Basically, you have the ability to develop your potential by doing something you love each day. Perhaps, you need to balance whatever you are facing in life in order to have your favor. Equally, a winner is a dreamer who never gives up. Notably, winning starts from your mind before you act.

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 01:45
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
AMAZING!!! Thank you for that!! ✨💝✨

22 November, 01:35
I was right. This is the new blockchain system for selecting a President. Totally secure, because it takes 4 years to notify the winner, by which time we can start over!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 November, 01:34
I guess its your lucky day. The winner could have been #587 .

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 01:37
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
22 November, 01:34
Just looked at my phone must be must be something to this 129… just looked at my phone when it popped up and then noticed the other numbers… wooooweee! Lolin the air today lol

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 November, 01:24
129 on 11/22
perfect

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 01:21
making a list

Dr. Pie @Dpi
22 November, 01:14
From the bottom. Only counting posts that include a ".", and not including hidden posts, I landed on @ConservChristy .

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 01:11
Questions…

1) Do we ignore people who write … instead of . I assume any other punctuation doesn’t count?

2) There are four posts that we can’t see. Do we ignore—not count—them?

3) At least one person has posted twice in the first 129. What to do?

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
22 November, 01:11
I got LO Patriot

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 November, 01:10
Copy that Patriot 😎

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 November, 01:02
Must be a "Team building" activity like at your work place

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 November, 01:09
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Tracking is how to do things on our own without him 😊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 01:01
tbh - idk - its kinda a mess atm.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 November, 01:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
organized chaos:)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 November, 01:17 (E)
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
@VincentKennedy , letting us help is a bit like herding cats! LOL

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 12:59
Thanks for clarification VK, will recount 👍🏻

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 01:01
One of these 2.
One person at bottom has a count set to private so can't see .

If no period in the their comment then it's the red panda pic comment.

If period is in comment then it's Lo.

22 November, 01:03
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Counted twice and came up with same 2 people +/- the mystery comment lol

Cody Joy @codyjoy
22 November, 12:57
What is the cutoff for new vs. old accounts?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Do you start counting from the 1st entries at the bottom or the last entries at the top?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
First at the bottom is #1

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 November, 12:55
I would like to make one VK, can you point me to a good set of plans for it before you go please? Awesome job by the way on yours, it's mesmerizing.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Truly is:)

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Oohhhh Congrats 129!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
22 November, 12:53
The trouble is that there are accounts that we cannot see because we aren’t following them.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:56
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
i can see them and they have dots so count them.
or better yet you can follow them

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Doesn't matter if you follow or not, if they posted on his account you should see them

22 November, 12:50
Recounting now.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 November, 12:49
Best of luck to the victor

22 November, 01:33
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I'll hang on......