Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 12:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Congrats 129🎇 I'm not sure who is a new acct and the weird "only followers can see" accts. Idk how I would count them🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Looks like a lot of new accts per when they signed up here, IDK. If 129 is correct then I missed it by 1#!!! I was 130 as I looked when I posted my "."
12:43 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 November, 12:57
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Bummer

22 November, 01:00
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
We're all winners in my book! It was fun though!!!! Exciting

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 12:47
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I think it was 535 when I did mine. I thought, wow, wth. Probably some newbies and bots in there. Patriotic1 mentioned that bots had picked up on the (.)

22 November, 12:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Perhaps he should have been more specific when posting IDK. IDK who is a new acct other than going back & looking at their sign up date? Many posted a " . " & comment so they were entered twice? Either way it was fun, & I didn't win.