Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 November, 11:08
🤍
#ThankYouVK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
22 November, 11:50
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thanks @VincentKennedy . But I need to clarify something.

I have tried 5 or 6 times to get back on Twitter (X). No matter what I say or do I’m not allowed back on, and I assure you I never said anything so egregious that would single me out from anyone else.

Recently I created a new account, but even then they run me through their “prove you are human” games. I’m not the smartest man on earth, but I don’t believe most humans could pass those tests. Perhaps I’ll provide an example soon.

My point is that everyone cannot get back on Twitter. We’ve been benched. We’ve been silenced. We had our inalienable rights squashed by what I consider the KM, cabal, Baal, These steps are repugnant to the constitution, but I can’t fight on Twitter.

So, the war is there? Not for me. My war goes beyond social media. Way beyond. And I fully intend to fight the war at a higher, much higher level.

Thanks for all you’ve done for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
@VincentKennedy do you consider opening X up to all who want to express free speech part of the war? Because free speech is an inalienable right per the constitution.

I do hope you’ll fight that battle because it’s well worthy of a fight.

Thank you, brother.
12:08 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it