Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Thank you AU fam for making my life happier. 🥰
09:20 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 November, 01:32
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
22 November, 11:03
Oh yeah! 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 November, 10:42
Thank You 😘

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 November, 10:37
How’s your brother doing?

22 November, 11:10
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
My little brother died 7 years ago. :(
My little sis had a partial knee replacement 6 weeks ago this Friday. She’s still walking really stiff…the other doctor really screwed up her thigh muscle doing that microfracture surgery. She’s doing great though. Thank you for asking friend. :)

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 November, 10:27
Beautiful Truth!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 10:22
Amen to this.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 November, 10:15
Thank you for all you sharing all posts from x 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

22 November, 11:12
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
You’re welcome honey. I know sometimes I post a lot, but sometimes VK posts a lot and I know everyone sees them on X. Glad you appreciate it. :)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 10:14

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 November, 10:13

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 November, 09:57
Amen!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
22 November, 09:57
I'm glad we are all here together.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 November, 10:29
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication