USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
This post comes with a mix of emotions as we share a special message to someone who's been the grounding force of our community for an incredible five years.

VincentCrypt46 [Vincent Kennedy] has not just been a name among us - he's been the glue that held us together, the unwavering support during the chaos as well as the wisdom & laughter in our feeds.

Let's take a moment to reflect & celebrate the profound impact VK has had on each of us individually as well as on our community as a whole.

It's hard to sum up 5 years of VK in one video.
Here's our attempt...VK, thanks for the epic memories!

Originally posted on X here:
https://x.com/kimrunner/st...
09:59 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 December, 02:28
In response USCG VET to his Publication
This is the perfect song for VK! Loved the Tribute, he will too. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’–πŸŒŸβ­πŸŒ πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
22 November, 09:38
FAMILY...is everything.

I tried not to cry when I saw the tweets from 2018...seems like forever AND just yesterday.

@VincentKennedy

I've loved you from afar. The Anon Mountain/Island stuff was fun. Perhaps we can meet again, there, when the dust settles.

I do not hardly ever wish that I was younger, except NOW...I would appreciate 'time' to see the results of our labors and meet you, my Friend, along with the rest of the posse.

God Speed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 09:25
Better Quality Video but is split into 3 parts, each about 15 min long!

ENJOY

PART 1/3

22 November, 09:26
PART 2/3

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 November, 07:23
That Was Great! Thank You For The Memories Kim! WRWY. VK!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 November, 06:22
My little big boy is so clever... I lamented the quality saying it was such a shame for Kim to put to much work in and it cant be seen...

Being 10 and an amazing tech dude.. He said..

He thnks you KIM, imported in a low resolution... draft format so to speak and if you go and RE-EXPORT in a better quality it should improve the quality...

Maybe there is an anon who can help if thats a tough one for you Kim.

Sending love and now going back to continue watching your heart felt celebration of VK...

22 November, 06:39
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
The quality is not its best due to the restraints of file size allowed to be uploaded to here. I had to lower the original quality a little to shrink the file size so it could shared on here

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 November, 05:44
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 November, 05:29
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe love you VK. You are family to us. You've shown us a lot of things on this journey. I am so honored to call you family, as well as everyone else. Maybe we will all meet one day. May God bless you always. Thank you again for the laughs, the cries, the patriotism, and the love. You will be missed. Much love to you, hugs and until we meet again:
β€œThe LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.”
β€œHe maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.”
β€œHe restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.”
β€œYea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
β€œThou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
β€œSurely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”
Psalms 23:1-6 KJV

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 November, 05:23
Any chance there is a better view of the storyline words at the end? My eyes cannot read it in the video. TY!!!

Great Video and tribute!!!

πŸ’›

22 November, 06:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I can cut that section of the video and increase the quality and upload that section for you.

Teresa Peters @Teresapeters
22 November, 12:16
So mixed emotions βœ¨πŸ’«β™₯️

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 November, 11:54
I must say wonderful job making this video. Thee old eyes are getting tired, but caught most of it. Thank you Brother for all you have done to help keep America. love and light

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 November, 11:53
i must of missed the memo to get to say good bye;(....
it is what it is.
perhaps new timeline has/until VK 2 gets back from m42 lol ... always hope ;)
VK your LIGHT will be missed ... ThanQ
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Never Say Goodbye performed by Bon JoviListen Now to Slippery When Wet:https://bonjovi.lnk.to/SlipperyWhenWetVDFoll...