TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 06:15
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™Could you all please say a prayer for my brother Donny? I just found out he is in the hospital with serious issues with his (heart and diabetes and prostate and his leg. He is in ICU in a different state than I am in. They may have to transfer him to a bigger hospital. Don't know yet. Thank you all in advance. Love you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 November, 03:30
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU IN PRAYER FOR TAMMIS BROTHER DONNY HE NEEDS YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY LORD PLEASE SURROUND HIM WITH TRUE HELPFUL AND HEALING DOCTORS AND NURSES TO HELP HIM SEND YOUR LOVING PEACE GRACE AND MERCY TO HIS FAMILY AND HIS SISTER TAMMI SHE IS FAITHFUL LORD TO YOU WITH HER WONDERFUL PRAYERS TO THIS PAGE WATCH OVER LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT DONNY AND THIS FAMILY WE ASK THIS IN YOUR MIGHTY NAME IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much Mary. Beautiful prayer. I am so grateful for all of you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
05:50 PM - Nov 21, 2023
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it