Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 04:19
What if hell!

This is where we are now!

https://rumble.com/v3wu54v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 November, 04:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Howdy Judge. They believe ya now Sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 11:27
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hard to believe this Judge would say such either. When Trump was in office he was a lib Trump basher most of the time on Fox.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 09:36

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I really dont have an opinion on either one of these guys. There are some suggesting that McGregor be the CIC when the military takes over!🤬 Supposed WHs. I say HELL NO!
FOOKN NO WAY!
He has been a Fox minion this whole time and so was the Judge for a long time and most of that time they were against Trump and what most Patriots are for.
09:44 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 09:58 (E)
BTW, I haven't backpiped anything in social media in a long time. Pardon me if I offended you with my 'psyact' breaking. I will go back to minding my own little crop of "P's & Q's" in Farmville[tm] reality windows[tm] while all the back screen doors flap open for a while. The actors behind the curtain get cleaned up. Thanks 👍 😊. Maybe one day? We will meet. Enjoy your day Ma'am.
Brian

21 November, 05:06
You haven't offended me in any way hun, always open, nothing is off the table. I was as shocked as anyone to see the Judge say all that. He certainly has done an about turn but we need all of them that want to join to good side.💜
If you try to go away Nana will have to hunt you down like a dog to fetch you back.😂😘💜

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 09:53
I am a veteran Nana. Don't watch any TV since 2013 when a crackhead stole my Obommer the digi commer 600$ refund 120htz refresh rate bOOb tube. Remember those LG products? I am a logos and lego troop. 👀
Unconventional research. It's fun 😊 😎.

21 November, 05:15
😂Have not heard it called bOOb tube in yrs.