Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 04:19
What if hell!

This is where we are now!

https://rumble.com/v3wu54v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 November, 04:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Howdy Judge. They believe ya now Sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Hard to believe this Judge would say such either. When Trump was in office he was a lib Trump basher most of the time on Fox.
11:27 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 09:36

21 November, 09:44
I really dont have an opinion on either one of these guys. There are some suggesting that McGregor be the CIC when the military takes over!🤬 Supposed WHs. I say HELL NO!
FOOKN NO WAY!
He has been a Fox minion this whole time and so was the Judge for a long time and most of that time they were against Trump and what most Patriots are for.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 09:35
Hi Nana 🐬😎! Weren't we here yesterday? What do you think about this? Brian

21 November, 09:40
Hi ya! I think we will all be surprised at some people playing roles.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 04:07
Agreed. Green screen fakery abounds!