TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 06:15
🙏❤️🤗🙏Could you all please say a prayer for my brother Donny? I just found out he is in the hospital with serious issues with his (heart and diabetes and prostate and his leg. He is in ICU in a different state than I am in. They may have to transfer him to a bigger hospital. Don't know yet. Thank you all in advance. Love you all.🙏❤️🤗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I am asking favor for someone else and not myself. Please send healing to Donny. Bring him a doctor that has Donny's best interests in mind. Help the doctor diagnose and begin the healing process. Please give comfort and patience to the family as they await further information. Keep them safe and under your love and protection as well.
Thank you in advance for any miracles you provide. In your name we pray...
08:41 AM - Nov 21, 2023 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 November, 07:32
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏💝🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
21 November, 04:31
🙏🙏🙏

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 November, 02:10
In The Divine Will and Jesus Holy Name we Pray... AMEN 🙏 Lovely Prayer Indeed...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 November, 01:20
In Jesus Name, Amen.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 08:42
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. Beautiful prayer, Charlie.🙏❤️🤗🕊️