Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I always loved Dolly…can no longer listen to her.

VK: they just cant help themselves.
4:43pm Eastern
10:48 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Warrior 526 @Warrior526
21 November, 07:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
You started to see how compromised she was after that stupid song about her praising the jab recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
21 November, 04:57
Seems as though they are purposely exposing themselves more and more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 04:31
My musical catalog has shrank as the revelations of what is really going on have hit my psyche.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 November, 04:28
Dolly the clone

Pink Totter @Totter
21 November, 02:40
Same here, seldom listen to the radio anymore while driving but when I do some singers come on I reach over and turn it off.... just can't listen to them anymore.

ising 4Him @ising4him
21 November, 04:57
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Same with movies. Just can't watch most of what is there any longer

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 November, 10:49
Him