Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:18
Anons, I just want to get on here and tell you what I see happening in my small town. I work with dogs and have for 3 decades.

Our small town got hit with Cancer, it seems like out of nowhere. (But we know that isn't the case, right? I had clients coming in left and right Dogs AND people with cancer.

Last friday I sat down and made a list of everyone who got sick and was already headed for chemo and radiation.

I told ALL of those people about Safeguard (Fenbendazole) I am an extremely trusted person in my community. Out of the 18 people I told to look into it, 16 people it has helped eradicate or shrink it. The 2 that went the chemo only route are no longer with us.

9 out of the 12 dogs that were taking Fenben are either free of tumors and whole body cancer or they are on the road to better health. 3 Pet parents didn't take it and I've lost those clients Sadly.

Everyone, dogs and people who took it are better or cured.
Everyone who didn't died.
Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 November, 07:31
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Do you know what the regimens were for both dogs and people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:36
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I led them to the roserambles site and all of the Joe Tippens stuff. Consensus is everyone took a box a week. Orange box. They all bought it off amazon too. 3 packets a week.
And I'm talking all kinds of cancer. Brain tumors to stage 3 breast cancer. The results are just astounding.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 November, 08:43
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Thank you so much! I have a friend that was just diagnosed and yes, they had a triple dose.

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 10:11
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
lifting your friend up in my prayers!

Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Helen Wheels, click on at the bottom under it