Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The council doesn’t respond to anything I send them.
The court doesn’t respond to anything I send them.
Both are committing serious crimes including fraud.
Hoping I go away?
Terrified and frozen?
Plotting revenge?
I have stuck my whole body above the parapet. Am sure they would like to make an example of me somehow. But asking for due process is not a crime.
09:03 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 November, 11:00 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm among the bravest in the face of even officers with weapons but I due to the current status of our government on hold, have had to pick myself up after a forceful charge only to have disheveled my tactics and thrown things out of sorts.
I needed a better approach, they never listen to peasants pounding on the castle gates. But even the enemy of a noble if acting in nobility will be greeted, met, and heard, unlike the peasant.
I decided to go right to just learning the affidavit process correctly, as it is polite to offer involvement but they aren't even required if they'd like to ignore your documents.
It's these damned documents and incantations! I had to stash my shield and sword and don the wizard's robes for a battle of spells and recited scrolls in a heated gentleman's duel of deception magic.

https://www.mentalfloss.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 November, 10:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
20 November, 10:52
From research they most do not respond.

Here is a guy that shares their process, using that process with international law to beat them.

https://eternallyaware.com...

https://www.youtube.com/@e...

War Weary @W4rWeary
20 November, 10:16
Take 'em down Martin!
It's long overdue but I understand it's a tiresome task, which is why no one has bothered before now.
They continue to operate knowing that almost no one can be bothered to make them accountable.
ALMOST NO ONE. Then they violated YOUR rights, time for some justice! ;-)

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 November, 09:24
Martin it won’t be in vain. Keep going. Send everything through certified mail so they have to sign for it. Keep copies, have them notarized if you can. Paper trails are a must they can’t deny a paper trail. If it’s about money tell them they have 15 days from the date of this letter to respond in writing or you will consider the bll null and void. Or send a check for the amount you think you owe and write paid in full on the check that is a restricted endorsement if they cash it they accept the terms of the check. You win in court. I’m assuming it’s about money because it usually is. If it’s not disregard my post. Hang in there. This too shall pass.