Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 08:14
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

We just cooked a batch of RSO last night that has been soaking in grain alcohol for 14 months. It turned out super dense and will be very potent. Dave and I have a couple of pounds of medical cannabis we are making into RSO to donate for patients usually for cancer.
It was our best batch ever we usually only soak the flowers for 2 to 6 months.

https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
20 November, 09:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I soaked mine in homemade moonshine for 21 days. I didn’t research it any, but that was the timeframe I was given by a friend that makes it regularly. Maybe that’s the least amount of time to soak. I put some of the tincture in a little spray bottle and added a drop of peppermint oil - homemade spiked Bianca! I’m still experimenting with the number of sprays per dose. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
20 November, 11:04
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
That's incredible! I can't ever find any flower. Not able to grow my own atm.
Cannot wait to try!!!♡

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
20 November, 11:10
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
We could actually grow outside for the 1st time this year. I couldn’t believe the difference in the plant size and amounts gotten off of them. When you can grow, do it outside in good soil!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
I plan to but have to wait til I move ;)) ty
07:27 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it