TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 November, 10:43
SO... i got fed up trying to figure out Ivermectin this and that, weeks and MONTHS of researching dosage and post etc. I just took a pea size of paste just now! Let's hope I don't play mind games with myself and bring on problems! If I Herx i will take again tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers, my dear Patriot fam!πŸ™ This is the ONLY way that I have to be cured of my auto-immune... because I will never go through "imaging" and X-Rays and mammograms and colonoscopies and other pharma phuckology!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Donnell @katdonnell
15 November, 10:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
When I give the liquid to my dog and cat every month, I'm dosing me too. At 100 pounds, I'm using the 1% liquid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 11:31
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
Wow... that is awesome! You are feeling ok/better after taking it? I just saw a tiktok saying the liquid ones are expensive. I am going to give the paste a full try, so far so good!! I have pyrantel pomoate liquid dewormer for pets which I heard is the same thing. We have been cheated of good health... Hope your treatment will be successful, thank you so much for sharingπŸ™πŸ’“

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
20 November, 09:20
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I'm just using for maintenence. I have the 1.87% and was using it on the bottoms of my feet day and night. You might want to check our Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Complete list of protocals.

πŸ‘ΌI did save some of Dirt Road Discussions stuff, thank you beautiful patriot πŸ˜πŸ’—
05:44 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it