TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 November, 10:43
SO... i got fed up trying to figure out Ivermectin this and that, weeks and MONTHS of researching dosage and post etc. I just took a pea size of paste just now! Let's hope I don't play mind games with myself and bring on problems! If I Herx i will take again tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers, my dear Patriot fam!๐Ÿ™ This is the ONLY way that I have to be cured of my auto-immune... because I will never go through "imaging" and X-Rays and mammograms and colonoscopies and other pharma phuckology!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Donnell @katdonnell
15 November, 10:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
When I give the liquid to my dog and cat every month, I'm dosing me too. At 100 pounds, I'm using the 1% liquid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 11:31
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
Wow... that is awesome! You are feeling ok/better after taking it? I just saw a tiktok saying the liquid ones are expensive. I am going to give the paste a full try, so far so good!! I have pyrantel pomoate liquid dewormer for pets which I heard is the same thing. We have been cheated of good health... Hope your treatment will be successful, thank you so much for sharing๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
I'm just using for maintenence. I have the 1.87% and was using it on the bottoms of my feet day and night. You might want to check our Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Complete list of protocals.
09:20 AM - Nov 20, 2023
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by katdonnell in this post can reply
20 November, 05:44
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘ผI did save some of Dirt Road Discussions stuff, thank you beautiful patriot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—