Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 08:14
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

We just cooked a batch of RSO last night that has been soaking in grain alcohol for 14 months. It turned out super dense and will be very potent. Dave and I have a couple of pounds of medical cannabis we are making into RSO to donate for patients usually for cancer.
It was our best batch ever we usually only soak the flowers for 2 to 6 months.

https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 November, 08:42
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Awesome job fren. I always have a ton of extra flower and would love to do this as well. I've been doing my research on it all and plan to get it all going as soon as I can afford equipment costs.. which is proving extremely difficult in these times.. but anyway, what do you use to soak the flowers in.. Gallon glass jars? Half gallon? What grain alcohol do you use? Do you put whole flower or ground up flower in your containers? I'd love to get more insight from someone who's been doing it. Help me, help others please. Any and all info you could give me would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me if you'd like and Thanks for helping the world heal fren, I'll be joining you soon on this path. Much love and hope you have a wonderful day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
This is good video to check out

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How to Make Rick Simpson Oil (RSO Recipe) | BAO After Work - YouTube

Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a high potency cannabis extract with high levels of THC, along with other cannabinoids. Many researches have demonstrated its healt...

01:19 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it