Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 10:53
Binance being down is kinda a big deal right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simba 716 @Mufasa35
10 February, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Will Theta internet be needed with Starlink super internet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
Dont think so. It has been said 99% of all crypto will be gone once regulation is adopted. I sold all my Theta and bought one of the approved cryptos on the list.
12:03 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Simba 716 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MCanon in this post can reply
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
12 February, 06:26
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
which one? I'm looking at Dodecoin. help us! never down crpto before.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
12 February, 06:26
which one? I'm looking at Dodecoin. help us! never down crpto before.

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 06:40
In response Cher Anne to her Publication
Dogecoin is a risk if you are looking for good investment. XRP is the One and XLM is#2, Algo, IOTA look at thi list of all that will meet regulations. I put my money in all the biege colored circles.

Dont mess with anything else out there, they wont be around for long

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
11 February, 09:29
Thanks for the info, which approved list are you refering to?