Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Binance being down is kinda a big deal right now.
10:53 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
11 February, 08:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It had many leatherbound books. Its apartment smelled of rich mahogany.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenny McMillan @Red
11 February, 03:00
what do you think about chainlink someone im on touch with seems to think that its being surpressed at the minute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 February, 02:07
Some said it was hacked last night.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 February, 05:53
I have zero knowledge in crypto. I wouldnt even know where to begin. Ive been buying silver bullion for a few months.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 February, 03:57
i opened an account with binance never used really confusing, at first got their china site instead.
im on voyager and coinbase
super easy!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
11 February, 02:42
I tried to create an account there on Monday several times. It didn't work. Went somewhere else then.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
11 February, 12:05
I tried to join Binance two weeks ago. I was in the verified stage of my residence and never heard back from them. I added a support ticket and they never answered. They caught me off guard and did a biometric scan on my face. I regret them doing that. I have never had it done. I dont care for Binance.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 February, 01:46
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
I joined too, but never got fully verified so I gave up.
I use cex.io instead...they only have a few cryptos avail though. I have XRP & ETH & I'm sticking with that.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 February, 11:47
Q 2254
We are at the PRECIPICE.
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
Remain CALM.
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control.
Q

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
10 February, 11:26
👊

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
10 February, 11:13
weird this kind of falls in line with an article I just read about Nesara, including TODAY...https://inteldinarchronicl...

Patriot Pam @PatriotGirlForever
10 February, 11:34
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
Good article.

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
10 February, 11:11
Will Theta internet be needed with Starlink super internet?

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 12:03
In response Simba 716 to his Publication
Dont think so. It has been said 99% of all crypto will be gone once regulation is adopted. I sold all my Theta and bought one of the approved cryptos on the list.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
10 February, 11:11

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
10 February, 11:07
Uphold seems like its still up.

Angel Joy @superradangel
I wish I was more savvy on this deal. It would keep my time occupied rt now. I'm antsy.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
10 February, 11:05
Notice of Temporary System Maintenance (2021/02/11)

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
10 February, 11:05
Was wondering about this. I just can't get into crypto...until I know for sure it's legit.

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
10 February, 11:39
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I'm with you on that.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
10 February, 11:04
Did you get a new keyboard?

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:00
VK- I thought that cryptocurrency was something the Globalist nwo wanted - to have ONE GLOBAL MONEY that they can control- digital money would be easily controlled - right? if in the power of the wrong hands. asking for a fren

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Problem with Crypto is tether (Fake USD). Used to clean dirty money.
Blockchain crypto is the future.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 08:19
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Wish I understood the crypto better. Wanted to invest in xrp but a little nervous and dont know how to exactly.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
10 February, 10:58
What are your thoughts on Crypto currency? Specifically Bitcoin. I think the future is a gold backed crypto currency of some flavor. But I assume the U.S would want their own to manage, not 100 different kinds.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
10 February, 10:57
Bouncy is how my father refers to her. So you say she's gone flat?

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
10 February, 10:57
Hey VK, being down as in?

10 February, 11:00
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Cant trade. Cant transfer money.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 10:56
fo real

10 February, 11:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Did you get into XRP at 17 cents>?

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
10 February, 10:56
WHAT IS HAPPENINGGGGG

10 February, 10:59
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Huge crypto exchange