memes matter @NoComment
19 November, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 04:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thought he was leaving Nov 22...

Wonder if he'll give away more tesseracts...

Dunno, seems more and more like a publicity campaign.

Maybe I'm just too cynical and jaded by it all...

We all need to stop relying on individuals for direction - we need to work this out for ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
19 November, 04:46 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The telegram account i thinky is fakey, everyone who is team VK does excatly that

memes matter @NoComment
19 November, 04:48
,but also understands the significance of teamwork

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I feel suspicious of the 'I'm leaving campaign'

If VK has to go, so be it... but, it should not be a cause for gnashing of teeth etc.

The movement will ripple with those who relied on VKs presence.

However, remember he always says 'misinformation' as far as his q + a sessions... 'entertaining' and 'thought provoking'... nothing more.

I am concerned that folks will think that his departure is going to weaken the movement, when in reality - THEY are the movement, not one person...

This is the fact that I think is being overlooked in all the 'VK is going' situation.
05:19 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it