memes matter @NoComment
19 November, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 04:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thought he was leaving Nov 22...

Wonder if he'll give away more tesseracts...

Dunno, seems more and more like a publicity campaign.

Maybe I'm just too cynical and jaded by it all...

We all need to stop relying on individuals for direction - we need to work this out for ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
The telegram account i thinky is fakey, everyone who is team VK does excatly that
04:46 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 November, 04:48
,but also understands the significance of teamwork

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 05:19
I feel suspicious of the 'I'm leaving campaign'

If VK has to go, so be it... but, it should not be a cause for gnashing of teeth etc.

The movement will ripple with those who relied on VKs presence.

However, remember he always says 'misinformation' as far as his q + a sessions... 'entertaining' and 'thought provoking'... nothing more.

I am concerned that folks will think that his departure is going to weaken the movement, when in reality - THEY are the movement, not one person...

This is the fact that I think is being overlooked in all the 'VK is going' situation.