Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 November, 11:25
Is anyone techy enough to authenticate this for genuine content and no AI or CGI?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Barack Obama 'humbled' by visit to Nelson Mandela's Robben Island jail - YouTube

President Obama said he and his family were 'deeply humbled' by their visit to the Robben Island jail where Nelson Mandela was kept for 18 years. Obama stood...

12:57 PM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
19 November, 02:21
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
The "video" in other words...not any article at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 November, 02:20
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Opinion? Or did you know how to do what was asked with it?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 November, 03:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
If you're looking for some "looking at the pixels" voodoo - no, I didn't do any of that. I have experience with both editing and AI things, and you get a feel for when stuff is fake.

At the low resolution of the post it's impossible to tell, either way. I've seen people use downscaling and compression to hide AI artifacts. The same has been used in image manipulation since the very beginning.

At the higher resolution of the linked post, there's nothing that makes me suspicious, there's additional image material of the event, it has been sourced and quoted many times.

So given the video itself and the context it exists in, I have no reason to believe it's fake.