Instagram suspended RFK Jr tonight.

Panic much?

#KennedyVision 🕶
11:54 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Laurel May @Jekmay3
14 February, 08:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
RFK Jr. has put out so much truth regarding vaccines with a big following, but more are paying attention to him because of the distribution of the cov19 vaccineso now he's a threat to big pharma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
14 February, 12:56
F!! I was just reading about him earlier today. Regarding The CDC committed data manipulation in a series of studies that found no link between vaccines and autism. —Dr. Thompson

https://www.prnewswire.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stillpoint 777 @Stillpoint777
13 February, 12:21
Insanity!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 February, 06:02
I was following Robert Kennedy Jr before twitter suspended me. He is telling the TRUTH & is making the wicked shake in their shoes.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 February, 04:23
Where else can we find him?

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
11 February, 11:09
I love Robert Kennedy Jr. I hope he is working with the family and will have a roll in the Trump Administration soon!

Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
11 February, 07:37
I don't know what is happening. There are accounts like The Real XAnon that show that "I" "blocked" Them. I tried to correct and unblock, it seems like the BLOCK is in a loop. Every time I hit Unblock, the BLOCK/UNBLOCK activates to blocked account again and again.
I cannot find the help feature. I did not block anyone. My sister told me to ask you since you are so knowledgable. Can you help, please?

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
11 February, 01:52
I smell fear

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
11 February, 12:20
He is an absolute hero. He's been fighting the vaccine war for decades, and this warrior mom of an autistic child salutes you, oh captain my captain.

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
11 February, 01:31
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Same to all you said right down to my son. 💚💚💚

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 February, 05:31
Combat Moves
The sillies - so elimentary!
Have they not caught up with fact
they're making us stronger?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
11 February, 05:11
😉

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 05:02
RFK JR FOR HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARY!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 February, 03:41
i will do cartswheels down Michigan Avenue the day they shut that POS MZ down!

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
11 February, 03:16
Just a little panic.

Lori Gallegos @LG72
11 February, 02:50
panic for what? nothing happens to them. all good in the hood

Julie Savara @Jsavara
11 February, 02:12

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 February, 02:11
Clearly over the target

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 February, 01:04
No freaking way!!! That is bad, should wake up some normies who aren't anons but definitely against Vaccines...whichbis actually a good thing.

LEVELING UP in the #GREATAWAKENING

I was stuck in between reading Crimes Against Nature by him or Profiles In Courage by 35
Think I'll read Crimes Against Nature first.

I hope he will come here :)

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
11 February, 12:52
🙏💖RFK JR💖🙏💪🇺🇸

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 February, 12:46
Well doesn't that take the cake! 😕 Big Pharma doesn't like his focus on their vaccines! He does a great job and takes a lot of heat for it! I actually got blocked from a FB group on autoimmune diseases bc I suggested membrs check out a video from him that correlated some vaccines with particular autoimmune diseases. 2 shills accused me of being an antivaxer and trying to sabotage upcoming COVID vaccines and BOOM I was gone in a heartbeat! Didn't even know what hit me. 😳

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
11 February, 01:19
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
😁Congratulations!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 February, 12:44
He is a good man. Followed him for years about the vaccine issues. Fook instagram

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
11 February, 12:38
what took so long!! love that guy. a true hero.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 12:28
That is a good man. WTF

The Anon @Anon
11 February, 02:38
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
So many catalysts! Should have the whole internet over here soon.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
11 February, 12:25
HOW DESPICABLE DO YOU HAVE TO BE, TO SUSPEND ROBERT KENNEDY JR?!
THAT'S AN OUTRAGE! HE'S ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED & ETHICAL LEGAL MINDS IN OUR COUNTRY. I'VE SEEN HIM DEBATE VACCINES ON YOUTUBE. I'M SURE THEY SUSPENDED HIM FOR THAT!
FOOK NAZI TWITTER FOR SUSPENDING OUR POTUS, A LEGENDARY KENNEDY & 80%+OF OUR AMERICAN PATRIOTS!

INDIA IS PENALIZING THEM. WE DO NOTHING...YET. JACK TWEETED 2030 TO ELON MUSK, AFTER HE TWEETED, LET'S BRING BACK THE ROARING 20s! JACK'S NWO WON'T HAPPEN, OR INCLUDE HIM! RIP JD!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 February, 12:20
DC PANIC

After 3 accounts, and in my best PANDA rendition, FOOK TWATTER Thank you all for following me there

AnonUp needs to fix the go back issue

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 February, 12:14
#Fooked !!!!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 February, 12:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Exactly my first thought!!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 09:14
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
That's cool. Hope it's true...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 February, 09:57
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 12:08
Panice all over themselves.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 February, 12:06

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
11 February, 12:06
From Dan

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 February, 12:15
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
It's been a painful 4 mos...

Watching The Steal
Hearing our Beloved POTUS Trashed by MSM
Watching as Patriots lose jobs & get Cancelled, just for
voting for POTUS.

It's as though they're following the UN guidelines to commit
a Genocide!

But we endure & #trusttheplan & PRAY... A LOT!