Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
18 November, 11:32
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Many Irish children were stolen off the streets of Ireland and sent here to be slaves in factories and farms. History not taught in schools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 November, 08:57
I'm English, Irish, German, French & Scotch. I have too much "pissiness" in me genetically to bother with just complaining. I'd rather turn around and be a major pain in their asses in response.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 November, 08:56
White Privilege NEVER looked so good!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 November, 08:40
Yeah the Irish want their stolen fkn gold also. : ) FK YEAH>

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 November, 08:25
😎🔥

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 08:11 (E)
Damn straight! The Irish are a special breed, ancestors were Atlantean. My Granfather was a psychic channelor and a Christian Pastor, AND a Native American Artist. His grandma on his other side was full blooded native. That native blood mixed with that Irish blood is powerful and they needed to suppress these people. Most of them that came before my Grandfather was born were either killed, slaves or put on reservations. My grandpa is with Jesus now, and one of my Guides. I feel his presence still helping me. I’ve talked to him in my dreams. He made a letter for me we found after he died with my important past lives and guess what, I was a Student of the Light in Atlantis, which makes sense why I am here today, now!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
18 November, 07:58
Thank you! My dads mothers side..all Irish slaves.