Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 November, 12:08
Take a listen guys. We can all see and feel this, why not finally address it?
Even as Christians who stoutly and staunchly believe unwavering...there is a real reason you are having more and more questions and conflicts arise in your hearts as time passes and even more revelation occurs.
Please, do not make this a religious argument and start throwing scripture at me, I promise I am heavily armed to respond in kind with the same book. I was a minister and never do things half-hardheartedly so I do indeed REALLY know the Bible as a serious study.

But I am not interested in fucking "fighting" anymore! I am so tired of talking to an enormous shoulder chip instead of the tiny body beneath it trembling to hold up to such a huge socially expected standard! That's how they got us separated in the first place.

https://youtu.be/gV00Mqz_x...
The Two Souls of Europe and the End of Days - YouTube

If you’d like to support my work, consider buying me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/aewarMy twitter can be found here: https://twitter.com/AEWARofficial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
16 November, 01:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
It is an interesting perspective. The 2 souls 'analogy' has merit in understanding the merging/disconnect of European art and customs and how Europeans embrace the teachings in the New Testament. Beyond that his logic unravels.

His recommendation that we stop reading the Bible and let our elected church officials lead us (so we could build beautiful churches again) is a 'hard no' for me. For starters, I don't think those buildings were built when or by who he thinks they were. More importantly, the blind following of leaders is how the world came to be the corrupted hell that we live in now.

I'll take a look at more on his channel. I recognize his voice as the guy who narrated the claim that the moon is a reflected image of the Earth and shows more land available. I don't believe it is but he does make a person think about things in a different way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 01:19
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I can't recall a single thing about him even suggesting to follow anything or anyone in that entire video?
What this realm is isn't what is commonly thought either. The same goes with all history, beliefs, and books. We didn't write them and we have ONLY speculation to use. Evidence speaks clearly, theories must have faith to be believed. I like empirical proofs/examples of anything I'm told or expected to believe to be accepted as normal. The world has become entirely too dismissive. No one can respond with "I know all the facts and yours therefore are dismissed" yet that is all everyone seems to do. Find a disagreement or two, or a counter-belief on one just one single point even then throw it all out as a result. Social programming is at play and it is done subconsciously I think but does indeed happen daily. All he offered was a door opening, and rejecting all except thoroughly proven/linked/backed becomes a weapon against sharing things. That's by design. Nobody "knows" anything

Water Mark @Watermark
16 November, 01:43
At 13 minutes he leads into the concept that reading the Bible doesn't help our spirituality, that the cathedrals were able to be constructed by illiterate peasants because they were illiterates following literate church leadership, and by 18 minutes he suggests that we need to ditch our Bibles and elect a new church so this modern culture can build pretty things again.

Pretty much garbage in that 6 minutes. His best stuff is in the first 11 minutes. My warning siren started beeping when he suggests that keeping the pagan rituals (Yule trees, all saints day) is a good thing.

I've seen all of the FE arguments and demonstrations. Not convinced. Light bends in funny ways that are counterintuitive. A spherical earth, by definition, has a domed atmosphere and it has a lot of water vapor in it. Flights exist from Santiago to Auckland and from Auckland to Capetown with flight times that could only happen on a globe.

The Heliocentric model is a different animal altogether.

16 November, 08:13
I have just learned that 1+1 doesn't always add up to 2 and that what I see may be something entirely different than I thought it was and in some instances, this is true of things I believed for decades.
The more I learned in the last four years, the less I understood. I knew I would never stop learning, but to have to scrap and almost start over entirely seems to be the task to face realistically. This life seems to have been "scripted" for generations, and perhaps several millennia.

Water Mark @Watermark
17 November, 03:06
So true, Yester. Thank you.

Anons are crowd sourcing information to rebuild the foundations of history, religion, and physics. Nothing old can be trusted at face value and everything must be reevaluated against the few things we actually can prove. It will take decades to figure it out and generations to teach.

My reality has been reduced to a bunch of 'IF THEN' statements. "If this is true then these things are true and this group is likely true." Concepts must be broken down to their narrowest definitions.

An example would be a globe Earth being automatically coupled with the Heliocentric model. These two questions are separate. We've been taught that they are inextricable. They are not.

Another is defining our Bible as being both the Old and New Testaments together. The Ethiopian Bible has many more books. What is kept and what is rejected? All? None?

Belief in the cultural, the civilization value of the teachings of Jesus does not even require belief in J

Water Mark @Watermark
Normies are not ready for this challenge. Very few personalities have the constitution to function independent from cultural controls and authority. It isn't (wholly) an ignorance problem. Their personality types have left them more vulnerable to the lies and indoctrination. Some never would be able to function without a leader. It isn't a 'failing' for most. Its just who they are.

When all trust in food safety, medicine, communication has broken down, people will return to religious foundations and comforts. These are about to ripped away as well. This will be utterly terrifying for most normies. They will flock to any perceived authority.

This is what the satanists are counting on. They intend to be these 'light bearers'.

Anons, understanding this, and knowing that we can't trust the old systems either; will need to be the builders of calm, safe harbors for the rudderless adrift.
03:23 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Water Mark, click on at the bottom under it