Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 November, 12:38
Those satanic inbred conehead Rothschilds
https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 November, 12:43
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Rothschilds are Fake Jews. Synoguge of Satan. Israel is God's. Biblical borders are much bigger.

https://youtu.be/sVcE0CLF6...
The Huge Role of the Israeli Defense Force | Tipping Point | Jimmy Evans - YouTube

This week on the Tipping Point Show, I am joined by end times expert, Bill Salus. Bill joined us a few months ago as we talked about the coming wars in proph...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arrow D.. @Arrow
16 November, 07:45
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
It appears to me that Israhell is controlled by the synagogue of Satan.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 06:36 (E)
In response Arrow D.. to her Publication
Just like the US is but Israel is still God's.

Isaiah 46:9-13
King James Version
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Arrow D.. @Arrow
17 November, 10:15
ZIONISM IS NOT ISRAEL .. THE STATE NEEDS TO BE PURIFIED BY GOD'S WARRIORS

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 10:25
I agree. Make no mistake, God is going to purify it soon. His biblical borders are much bigger. The whole world is going to be purified. I don't give two shits what Ben Shapiro has to say I go by God's word.

Arrow D.. @Arrow
17 November, 10:27
I'm glad you agree because I haven't had my coffee and I don't feel like the fight 😄

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 10:32
We gotta worry about the Khazarian fucks controlling this country. We have our own problems to deal with.

Arrow D.. @Arrow
Agreed, but unless the current Israeli government is revealed for what it is we will keep dumping our precious resources into them. The whole situation is pushing the middle east into the brink of atomic war which is good for no one.
12:21 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Arrow in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 12:26
Israel belong to the Jews. It's 1/6 of 1% of the entire Middle East. Palestine does not exist. That was created by the Ceasar in 70 AD when the jews were once again expelled. It's God's land. We start here.

Arrow D.. @Arrow
17 November, 03:25
The current 'Jews' ruling Israel are Khazarian.. they were created in 850 or so. They are not semites... and they are Marxist/fascists.. Many went there after Glasnost.

Arrow D.. @Arrow
17 November, 03:26
An extract from Jack Bernstein's Book:
The Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to communism and support it, tend to favor the practices of Nazi-style fa.scism. During World War II, in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler's Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps. Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favor it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.
Since wars are a big part of this scheme of aggression, it is only natural that, from early childhood on, Israeli youth are trained mentally and physically for war.