Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 November, 12:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
16 November, 03:25
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This is actually not true! Islam brought the current 0-9 numbers to Europe then to the rest of the Western world. They had a lot of astrologists, mathematicians etc. A very old culture. I lived among arabs for almost 3 years when I was a kid and I can assure everybody: they are just as good as every other nation all around the world. They are fucked up by KM who got their lands turn to deserts so after thriving they were downgraded to third world countries before oil was found. Then they became a target again
And beware! KM want you to turn on Islam so WWIII can be triggered!. Don't fall for it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I know they were very smart ppl and Mosques were like Univercities but now it`s all about control and that long lost Islam has gone
03:27 PM - Nov 16, 2023
In response HUN- WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
16 November, 03:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
True my fren, true! Still we need to save those guys too! Their masters are crazy, but the people are good! Just like everywhere in the fooking world...