Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
16 November, 04:05
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I would look for the little box that has love, joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithfulness,gentleness,selfcontil inside of it. Little things mean the most. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 November, 03:49
My Mom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 November, 03:48
My innocence

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 November, 03:48
Hope ...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 November, 03:46
My children.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 November, 03:29
a voicemail tape with my moms voice on it

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 November, 03:27
Video proof of executions of each member of the swamp! (it would be a big box, right?, lol!)