Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 November, 03:20
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Where are the Brunson Brother's cases when you need one? They are obviously saying the same thing...SCOTUS needs to be free to decide no strings..Time for a revolutionary change to drain the swamp and restart the Republic....If not now when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
16 November, 02:19
WOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 November, 11:53
I tried searching for the Notarized docs of these previous Presidents. I can't find anything except on the oath of office.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 November, 10:33
I am also checking in on ALL my locals for the same. Here, print off some official copies for yourselves and send them to your locals.

http://ejfi.org/PDF/public...

arba happihr @arba
16 November, 11:46
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Aloha Thank you for this form.
I appreciate your help. 😊👋

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 November, 10:31
All of it is fake. It is a planned movie. 😉

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 November, 12:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Our current government is a LARP!