DOES IT PISS YOU OFF THAT
THE DEEP STATE KNOWS MORE ABOUT YOU
THAN YOU DO?
07:33 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 11:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
What [they] learn about us SCARES [them].
We are not controlled by [their] fear mongering, illusions, and lies.
We are also growing in number every moment of every day!
NCSWIC
It is [their] world that is being destroyed not ours!
"The Best Is Yet To Come"
Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 November, 05:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
got a whole lot of great comments, but I love your's the best😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 November, 10:48
and their shit is out there for us to stick our noses into, so it's called a boomerang

send their shit karma back to them so they choke on their own shit

MONA HANSEN @Monakate17
16 November, 09:58
it motivated people to get out of their comfort zones and research the corruption in government which led us down the rabbit hole us now seeing how much they lie to cover for their dirty deeds. WE NO LONGER trust anyone with our families we homeschool and turn off the propaganda THAT really pisses them off

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
16 November, 09:50
Then they also know that in my home we worship God, not politicians, not trending fashion, not TikTok influencers; and certainly not the almighty dollar.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
02 December, 07:53
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
This why I forget to take my cell phone with me when I go to the range, and, I only pay in cash.

chore Toke @choretoke
16 November, 09:39
They eat children drink human blood sacrifice humans I could go on n on❗️I know enough about the Parasite so call elites❗️So if they know all of my business I give two F$&ks❗️My life is clean honest😏

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 November, 08:57
Honestly, they can kiss my ass.

This is a temporary realm, which I will eventually leave, and [they] aren't coming with me.

I'm an infinite being, born of the Creator...and there's nothing more powerful than that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 November, 06:41
Irish, Polish, Slovakian, Soldierian, Southern. lol They can hear them BREATHING> we win. : ) Yep another reason they cut hard lines and went to cells, tracking devices. Used to tell folks folks that when they first came out, they were like that is crazy no they don't. HELLO>

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 November, 08:43
I’m not worried about that, NCSWIC

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
15 November, 08:41
well they believe I am powerful then also.

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 November, 08:36
WHs know all this, too.
They also know all this about everyone in the ds.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 November, 07:54 (E)
🔥 Don't sweat demons... We have The Lord 🙏

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
15 November, 07:47
ITS WORSE FOR THE I-PHONE USERS 😁

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 November, 10:49
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
at apple prices, too