Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 08:42
All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 01:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Sorry but Nana will have to agree to disagree on this.

For me personally, I am not willing to trade an evil handler for a less evil handler.

The only way is for ALL TRUTH to be available for ALL that want to know it.

There can be no more secrets and NOT WILLING AT ALL to have some other handler or handler team decide for ME WHAT I should or should not know.

That is how we got into this mess to start with and Nana is a Hell no on this.
NO MORE SECRETS OR SECRET SOCIETIES!

CLEAN SLATE, CLEAN START IS THE ONLY WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Those committing these acts, deserve what is coming to them - every, last, one, of them - and WE deserve to know who they are, what parts they played, and what benefits they reaped from their acts.

We do not need them breeding, passing on their history, and their methods to the next generation... this is how they have thrived for thousands of years - keeping secrets... the secrets that we must know about, if we are to prevent this happening again.
02:42 PM - Nov 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it