Only people mentioned by RonnyV2 in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
15 November, 02:26
In response Unknown Crook to his Publication
I used to love some of these. I can't even consider them to be candy anymore. We had bowls of 'candy' at work recently & I just looked at it all & couldn't even see it as anything edible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
15 November, 12:25
The labeling of GMO's started in 2020, with some exceptions for smaller companies. Up until then we had no idea if they were in our food or not. Most companies start out small with a good product only to be bought out by a large corporation who modify the products to make them more profitable... only way you will know is to read the label. Tastes and looks the same but it's not the same.... this goes for all food, including animal feed.

https://www.ams.usda.gov/r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 November, 11:57
I have noticed a significant increase in GMO ( bio engeneered) foods I used to buy because they were non-GMO. Everyone needs to re-read labels on foods they are accustomed to purchasing. Also some products formally labeled organic are no longer organic. As an example Kroger Food brands labeled " Simple Truth", used to be mostly organic. However, now the products still carry the Simple Truth label, but are NOT all organic. And, that frens is the Simple Truth that labeling can be very misleading! 😇

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 November, 02:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I wrote Kroger about this seven years ago - no response.

Once the big names with big advertising jumped on the bandwagon of Organic, I had read alot about how the FDA and EPA lessened the standards of Organic bit by bit. Good to know the company names who have offered Organic for at least three decades. Natural Grocers is good. Fresh Thyme, not so good. Bezos Wholesanto Foods - aw, come on, gimme a break! It was a great store in the 70's back when there were two locations in Texas.

The bigger they get, the less I trust them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 November, 06:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
We have a Natural Grocers ( close enough I can walk to it) in our small town. I do buy all my produce there and other things when they are on sale. Trying their turkey this year and organic pumpkin for our pie. 😉